I don’t think I’ve ever participated in a meme on my blog, but I liked this one and just happened along at the right time to participate. John Smulo, who maintains a fantastic blog, just created this meme.
1. Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their meme so that others can read them.
Here are 5 Things I Dig About Jesus:
1. Jesus left the Kingdom of Heaven to become a slave on earth to die for me.
2. Jesus loved Mary, who simply sat at His feet because He simply longs for relationship with us.
3. Jesus wept and Jesus partied; He was really human and yet perfectly divine.
4. Jesus didn’t leave us alone upon His return to the Father; He left the Comforter with us.
5. Jesus took extra time for doubting Thomas.
Please feel free to participate in the meme at your blog whether tagged specifically here or not. And please feel free to include five things you dig about Jesus in the comments.
Now, I tag the following 5 wonderful bloggers: